Our website address is: https://epciengineering.co.uk.
1 : Identity of business
- Company name : EPCIENGINEERING.CO.UK LTD
- Company registered number : 11404552
- Place of registration : United Kingdom
- Registered office address : 56 Main Street Hobe, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE14 3DT
- Company email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number : +44 (0)7741 314290
- VAT number : 307 6459 91
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and/or telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile Data includes
your account details, any professional online presence, for example a LinkedIn
purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Cookies and other Identifiers consist of portions of code placed on the User’s device that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described.
Some of the purposes for which Identifiers are used may also require the User’s consent. Whenever consent is given, it can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Activities strictly necessary for the operation of this Website and delivery of the Service
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external
platforms directly from the pages of this Website.
The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended to log out from the respective services in order to make sure that the processed data on this Website isn’t being connected back to the User’s profile
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google
Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and
examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share
them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
WordPress Stats (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress Stats is an analytics service provided by Automattic Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Owner and Data Controller
56 Main Street -Hoby
Owner contact email: email@example.com